Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hit Below The Belt, But I'm Still Standing

It's been a while since I wrote, and here's why. My dad was admitted to hospital again for his heart. This time, he had to go under the knife, and has been in hospital for the past few weeks. He's currently recuperating from a heart bypass surgery, and he's doing great so far.

Thanks to all who wished well for me and my family. I wish the same to you.

It appears to me that life has a lot of challenges in store for me. While dealing with the trauma of seeing your loved dad suffering in hospital, my online business got hit too...presumably by some low-life no-future-in-mind cheap hacker.

See, my website got hacked by some mutant. And because I was busy dealing with my family situation, I didn't realize it until today. God knows how long it has been, and how many potential sales I lost. Good job, my mutant friend.

So what did I do? Simple. Just upload a copy of my website. No point brooding over the lost anyway. As for the irresponsible prick? He'll get his share of life's surprises :)

Anyway, I wanted to show you a few pics of my latest earnings. Bear in mind, this all happened before my dad got into hospital, and I was looking forward to repeat or even improve this achievement. Take a look..



That's US$549.52 for half a month of sales. Not bad huh? :) I got excited and decided to reward myself with these...



A 3-day ticket package for the local F1 race to be held later this year. That's the joy of working online.

This may sound like an endorsement or advertisement, but take a look at Wealthy Affiliate. That's where I learned to make all this happen. So if you're interested, come join the "school" :)

Remember to take care of your health guys. Talk to you soon.

2 comments: