Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Resignation Plans

It's very clear that I hate my job - more so my company. And I'm making my plans to resign. Not so soon, but I have set the date as the last day of June 2009.

If I hate the job so much, why do I have to delay my resignation? Well.. I don't plan on looking for another job. I can jump over to another company right now, but that is not what I want. So you can say that my planned resignation next year is somewhat a semi-retirement for me.

I'm looking forward to leaving next year. And I'm putting aside any other commitments for now, and putting my focus on building my business. You can say that I'm slowly leading an anti-social life these days.

Right now, all I'm working towards are:

1) Working on my business from home;
2) Taking care of my dear parents;
3) Building my wealth and realizing my dream lifestyle.

I know if I pray and work hard enough, and prepare to receive the rewards, I will win.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely you will. but you still need the social life, man. ermm do i still hv my social life? hehe

Anonymous said...

hellloo i guess your name is herwin. oh, whats wrong with the current job? looks so relaxed sampai boleh "rest" and do walk abouts? haha
-fancymypanties?

Win said...

Zee: of course i need the social life. i just need to cut down on it (as if i had an extravagant one before this haha).

Win said...

anonymous *wink*: i guess i should rephrase - i don't mind the job, but i can't stand the people running the show.

shhh.. keep a lowdown on the resting and walkabout parts hehe

Anonymous said...

Why not tender your resignation in Jan 2009 after your AWS in Dec to "shorten your agony" after taking the final goodies?

Lotsa people usually throw their letters in Jan/Feb... Haha!

Win said...

anonymous: i feel like handing in my resignation letter right now haha. but here's why i have to postpone my resignation:

1) i don't care about AWS because i don't have any with this company
2) i don't plan to look for another job after i resign
3) i'm giving myself more time to stabilize my income from my internet marketing business
4) i like to leave things late haha