Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy Weekend Ahead!

The busy weekend is here! A combo of festive preparations and 3 nights at the tracks. Good thing I applied leave from tomorrow to festive eve.

Yes! Yes! I'm going to the races this weekend, starting from tonight. It's one way of rewarding myself for the work I've put in my Internet Marketing biz. Yes, the money came from the biz, not from my day job.

I bought the cheapest walkabout tickets ($168 though) for this year. Maybe I'll be better off next year. Maybe watch it from the grandstand or hotel. Maybe.

I'll be posting pictures from the races using my crappy camera (a better one will come my way soon). But for now, bear with me.

As for the festivities, I'll be keeping it mellow. No outlandish decorations, no splurging on clothes, no soul food cooking. That's my Hari Raya for 2008. It's not been such a healthy year for the family, so we'll just keep it simple at that.

And oh yeah, my dad is back from hospital after spending more than a month there. At least that's some consolation :)

Take care guys!

No comments: