Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hold Your Head Up High, Herwin

I'm tired physically and mentally. I have been laughed at, scorned, insulted, rejected, disappointed, ignored, scratched, left behind, outcast. But you know what?

I don't care.

I still hold my head up high when I walk. I bear a smile every possible minute. And I won't let a small failure bring me crashing down.

You can call me boastful or full of hot air. But I live by one mantra: To be successful, you must first feel successful.

Envision success, imagine yourself successful. Look at the sky when you do so, and smile quietly. Enjoy that single moment when you feel successful. Then repeat it every minute you are awake.

It's no secret that being positive brings about a powerful aura that attracts all the good things in life. And that includes success.

So hold your head up high, just like me. And your moment in time will naturally come to you.

No comments: