Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hurrah, My First $100 Day

What a wonderful surprise I got just now! I just had to rush and post it on my blog!

This morning when I was getting ready for work, I did a quick check on my Clickbank account and saw that I made a sale yesterday - which was on Friday 13th.

I just did another quick check on my Clickbank account and woohoo, I suddenly see $100+ credited on the same day (Friday 13th)!

Talk about superstitions and bad luck!

Here's a screenshot of my Clickbank account so far:

















You can see I did not get any sales in early June because I was taking a break and did not do any marketing up to 10 June. But I still made a sale on Sunday from a website that I had long abandoned :)

I hope to have more such Friday 13th, and I should be well on my way towards reaching my financial targets for 2008.

C'mon guys, you can achieve what I have too.. or even greater than me!

I'm rooting for you :)

2 comments:

Admin said...

Hi, you've captured my interest in joining WA. Wonder if you are willing to share your experience with me? I guess if I am going to join, it'll be useful if I can have a mentor like you... so that we can encourage and motivate each other? Thanks.

Win said...

Hi Dancerene, thank you for your interest in my blog and WA :)

I've been too busy to somehow forget about my dear blog here, but I'd be happy enough to share with you about WA or more importantly Internet Marketing.

Give me a buzz at "mdherwin at yahoo.com" (without the quotes) and pop me all the questions you have. Yea? :)

Nice blog and fantastic talent you have there, btw! Take care!