Thursday, June 5, 2008

Got My First Cheque

Hey, how's everyone hangin'?

I got a pleasant surprise in my mailbox tonite. My first Clickbank cheque has arrived. Here are some photos to show you:







There are a few items that I purposely black out from the pictures, due to security reasons.

The amount you see is for the first half of May. Clickbank cuts $2.50 for postage handling, and 10% of the earning as reserve in case of product refunds.

So $203.22 is quite OK for me for half a month. See, this proves Affiliate Marketing works.

You can start earning passively too. You just need the commitment, will, dedication, and belief that you can achieve.

I can't wait for my next cheque which should be mailed out in a few days or weeks time.

Remember, if you want to learn more about Affiliate Marketing, you can write your comments and I'll try to help you get started :)

3 comments:

Princess Precious said...

Wow! Congratz! Maybe need to learn from you then. He hehe.

Erny said...

WOW...

Mike Dirnt said...

congratulations! evem my adsense dont earn that much yet