Sunday, June 1, 2008

Closing Account for May 2008

Hey hey hey,

So the month of May has just ended a few hours ago (I go by US time). I just did a quick check on my Clickbank account, and here's how my Affiliate Marketing venture stands:

My earnings just fell short of 400 bucks for May. Not that great, but hey not too bad either. That's S$540 based on current exchange rates. Damn the weak dollar.. could've been more :P

June is here, and I'm gonna press on further. I've been taking a short breather the last few days, and that should do me good. Gotta take care not to burn out too, you see.

I'll keep posting from now on. I'm hoping to see an uphill trend on my online earnings for the next months.

If you are interested to know how to earn too, let me know. I'm happy to share what I know :)

Take care all,

Herwin

No comments: