Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December End Of Month Sales Report


Hey guys, so sorry for the late update. I have been extra focused on my business lately that sometimes I forget I still have a blog to maintain!

Okay, here is the screenshot of my December earnings. Well, I didn't hit my target of US$2000, but I'm not complaining with the US$1555 there :) In my currency, it's about S$2175 anyways!

This Jan has been a bit slower than usual though. I put the blame on myself though, because I'm experimenting with how to do my business effectively. In the process, I change what is already working and hence experience no-sales days :( But hey, I learn something from it.

I'm happy to hear from some of you guys telling me how my recent success is inspiring you to start doing affiliate marketing too. You should start taking action soon! I'll try to make time between maintaining my business to update this blog with various useful information to help kick-start your AM venture, alright? :)

Previous Month: US$1208.66
Current Month: US$1555.98
Next Month (target): US$2000


No comments: