Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November End Of Month Sales Report


It's December already, where I am. And it is time to recap the commissions I earned for the month of November.

And there it is... USD1200+ for a month of sales. Not bad for myself, considering I am still working in a fulltime job. And this is also my highest amount of sales in my 2 years of affiliate marketing :)

My aim now is to double that figure for the month of December. Quite a high bar to reach, but that's a target I am willing to work for!

Hey guys, I hope this serves as a motivation or inspiration, or whatever you may call it. I have a dream of leaving my dead job and working fulltime on affiliate marketing from home. And I am working towards it and seeing some encouraging results.

Let me know if I can be of any help to realize your dreams of working from home and earning nice figures each month too :)

Previous Month: n/a
Current Month: US$1208.66
Next Month (target): US$2000

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello ,

Have been reading your blog for a while and glad that you are finally making some progress. How can I start to earn some money like you? Through click bank? Appreciate your guidance and some hints. I can't really write well, does it matter?

Derrick

Win said...

Hi Derrick,

Thanks for following my blog :)

There are several ways to make money online. You either go for paid advertising (which are those adverts you see at the sides of the Google search pages), or you go for free marketing (using articles, like me).

It does not mean you need to be good at writing to do article marketing. Sure you may be awkward in your first piece, but with practice and lots of reading of other articles, you will get the hang of it :)