Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Been A Long Journey...And Continues To Be A Beautiful One!

I finally am confident enough to post again on my blog. For a couple of months, I have been tweaking stuff, trying out things, and experiencing failure after failure. But you know what they say - real success only comes after failure, even in the dictionary.

Recently I have started focusing all my energy on a simplified way of doing affiliate marketing. And it's bringing me results! So sometimes it is true how we tend to over complicate matters when the simple solution is just right below your nose.

Here is a screenshot I took this afternoon of my Clickbank earnings..



It is not that fantastic, but I am still grateful to see the progress I'm making. And I hope in some ways it inspires you as well, no matter how little.

Take care all!

No comments: