Tuesday, January 1, 2008

What Lies Ahead in 2008

Happy new year to all! And a warm welcome to the year 2008.

It has been a very colorful albeit faded year in 2007. Tired and jaded, I have to shrug off the dust from my shoulder and soldier on. And I'm glad to see myself here today in the new year.

As with any others, a new year brings new resolutions for me. Although I don't really want to refer to them as resolutions. Resolutions never seem to make an impact on people, it's too cliche. Let's use the word schedule. A schedule of what I will do and achieve in 2008.

So what is my schedule?

I am a member of Wealthy Affiliate where I am diligently studying and being coached to succeed in the Affiliate Marketing field. It's a wonderful prospect, suits my lifestyle, and really is the future in careers.

My schedule would be to gain the adequate knowledge by March, to be able to achieve profits that would be sufficient to pay off my immense bills. This should not be a problem as long as I keep mentally focused on my goals and follow the guidance given from Wealthy Affiliate.

By June this year, I would have been more adept in building my business and earning enough to more than double my normal salary. Even better, if I would be able to resign by then, but I would keep the latter in KIV for now.

The end of 2008 would see me doing Affiliate Marketing as a full time career, being able to travel at least once a month, and guiding others who would want to emulate my achievement.

Long shot you may say, but this are my plans. My aspirations. My schedule.

With this blog, I will keep a journal of my progress through the days. This would be my own Pursuit of Happyness.

So here I go! It's the 1st day of my action-packed schedule, not a day to lose. I'll be back to pepper this blog in a bit, so keep your browsers tuned here.

No comments: