Friday, January 4, 2008

A Day In My Day

Airplanes. Tourists. Samsonites. Tickets. Souvenirs.

I see them everyday. At work. But I'm no where close to taking part in all the action. I wish I could just make acquaintance with any of them travelers and tag along with any of them to wherever they may head to.

I've been working my arse off and managing my finance properly, but I haven't got the time and cash to enjoy a holiday.

My monthly salary (plus my overtime pay which is necessary to meet my monthly budget - read this Boss!) is barely enough to cover for my expenses. No, not expenses. My necessities. Car loan (I can't get rid of the car due to loans issues), car maintenance, bills, bills, insurance.

Did I put bills twice there? Yep. I had to over-emphasize the bills part. Wouldn't it be nice if we could live a life free of debts, and effortlessly see our bills paid for every month?

Wealthy Affiliate is a great resource where I study the art of marketing online. There are some great people on board who either have succeeded well enough or who like me are finding our rhythm. Every single time I start my work on my campaigns, I never fail to drop by the General Success thread, and let me share with you what I've seen:

- someone who didn't earn anything for 5 months, started bucking up, then on the 6th month earns an average of $700 a day
- someone who started from $0 and now easily earns $10,000 a month at least
- someone who chronicles his journey from nothing to a nice $15,000 a month

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying Affiliate Marketing is an easy money job. It's hard work that's being put in. We spend hours a day doing research and writing up articles. But compared to our day job, the rewards are meaningful.

I wish I could show you what goes in the Wealthy Affiliate forum. To show you that Affiliate Marketing is not impossible. You could be a Wealthy Affiliate if you want to.

In the meantime, I'll just use this blog as a form of testimony that Affiliate Marketing does work.

No comments: