Wednesday, January 2, 2008

We'll Meet Halfway. Then Walk Together.

Time for a boost of motivational juice:



This... This song here.. is my all time favourite motivational song. It's not meant to be one. But I find the lyrics all too suiting for the situation I'm in now, and where I aim to be next.

-when i've got the future on my mind, know that you'll be the only one
-meet me halfway across the sky, out where the world belongs to only you and I
-meet me halfway across the sky, make this a new beginning of another life

To that someone there, we may be living separate lives now. We're committed to our own cause, but we'll meet again. Halfway. When we've achieved what's supposed to be achieved.

It's a tiring morning. Been working on a research on a particular gadget I may consider into one of my campaign. Tough, as I'm not as techie as a geek should be.

What's the gadget?

Watch out, Listen up, and Keep in Touch. It's Game on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! Good to hear that at least someone knows what he wants to achieve for 2008!!
Anyway,just dropping by to say HI!

Erny said...

Btw, you made me want to have my own blog again. Just created mine at at at...http://notebookconnection.blogspot.com/
Seems to forget my URL for a while there...