Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Dagger To The Back

How does it feel like to have someone use your name to create bad, and subsequently portray his good facade to cover the shit that has my name all over it? In other words, saving his reputation at the expense of the good of mine.

It's happened to me too many times, particularly in this job. I can't even describe the breed of humans that make up the management team. Do they even exist outside of this office?

How do you deal with such creatures? Do you stab them from the back too - literally, maybe?

I don't do that. Such cowardly actions are only for bastards, or their breed.

My name is a sacred valuable asset in my life. If someone else tarnishes it with his bucket of soil, that someone will have to pay for it.

I'll have to start with clearing my name for now.

Bastards, the whole lot of them.

No comments: