Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Come Along With Me And Imagine...

Let's take a moment out of our busy daily schedule and imagine what it would be like living a life of our dreams. Visualize us living that lifestyle. Believe in yourself that you are already having that lifestyle.

Sounds kiddish? To most, yeah. But this is what I practice everyday. Yea I get ridiculous looks, I get laughed at, and to some extent, thought to be cuckoo.

The power of imagination combined with belief is a very, very powerful tool in life. Not only do they help you feel better throughout, but if done without any doubt, is just like a wish that will ultimately come true.

Small miracles have been occurring in my life recently. One being while waiting for the bus, my friend was going "it's going to be a long wait". I put my imagination to work and visualized the bus heading our way, believed it is happening, and told my friend "our bus will be next".

True enough, it was.

On another instance, we were again waiting for the bus and he was again complaining it was going to be a long wait. I told him the bus will come after I go to the store and got myself a can of soda.

True enough, the bus came after I finished my drink.

Coincidence? Probably. But it did make me feel extremely good (and slightly powerful).

I'm taking this power on a bigger scale. Imagining a successful life with my Internet Marketing business. Imagine that.. having the freedom to work on your own, and reaping in the big cash rewards. Here is what I imagine and belief:

1) I am working from home very comfortably and happily
2) I am earning an average of $10k a month
3) I drive a white Audi A4
4) I have a Sentosa Cove apartment

Go ahead and call me delusional, but it won't change my principal in life. This is how I plan my future and make it come true.

I have 2 vision boards in my room today. One just above my monitor where I do my work, and another just beside my bed. What are vision boards?

I bought 2 cork notice boards from Daiso and pin pictures or symbols of the things I want in life. For example, I have pictures of the Audi A4 on it. I even have a cheque that I wrote for myself worth $10k.

So every time I do my work or am about to go to sleep, I will stare at the vision board - part of me reminding myself these are what I am working for, and part of me saying I believe I own them already.

For the moment in time, this is what I am living for. This is the only thing I have in mind :)

The great James Ingram says in his song:

Don't be afraid,
I can meet you halfway,
We can't always know where the road ends up,
But with some luck I know we can go,
Wherever we imagine.


No comments: