Saturday, February 9, 2008

Just A Quick Note

Wow, it's been more than a month since I last updated my blog. And for a reason too. I hate to distract myself from my already sardine packed schedule. But I feel I have to drop by here to say a big "hullooooo", to do justice to my blog.

It's been stressful, it's been hectic, it's been tiring. My brain has been in cramps for the most of the past month, overloaded with the huge amount of new information I'm fed with. It's looking good though. I'm seeing some progress and should be able to hit my target month of March.

I may not be posting as often as the start, but on my next post, I'm sure you'll hear from a delighted me.

Take care all!

6 comments:

Mike Dirnt said...

hello bro,

i just wanted to ask you how things are going. so how is your affiliate marketing been? do you really think this program can replace your daily job?

Win said...

Hi Mikey, thanks for dropping by.

I'm still in the learning and testing phase. I'm not the fastest of learners, you should know *wink*

Of course I'm sure affiliate marketing will replace my day job one day. And once that happens, then I'll learn the meaning of freedom :)

Cheers, take care.

Erny said...

hullo! hullo! hullo! don't forget to post more!

Anonymous said...

Im away on holiday now. Alright do share when you made your first million. hehe. who knows. Im eager to know the outcome of this program (:

Win said...

Hey Mikey, whereabouts are you now? :)

It's tough starting off with affiliate marketing, because there is just so much that we have to and can learn. So much that sometimes I get analysis paralysis, and not know what to do.

I'll keep you, and the others updated. And thanks for frequenting my blog :)

Cheers!

Mike Dirnt said...

I just came back from phil. Good news to hear you reap some bucks.

For me, my stocks portfolio is down but at least i received some dividends from stocks and my google adsense account is rolling some USD cash too. Maybe you should start putting adsense as well.